We collect personal information directly from you through our website WHEN:
- You communicate with us generally e.g. make an enquiry.
- You purchase tickets from us through our website.
- You enter competitions or participate in other activities on our website.
- When you sign-up to receive information on our special offers and top attraction news.
We also gather statistical and other analytical information from all visitors to our websites. We use this data in a collective form to improve the services and experiences we provide. Like many other websites, we also use "cookies" to help us gather and store information about visitors to our websites.
We may use your information to
- Take, process, administer and complete your ticket purchase.
- Collect associated payments.
- Provide you with information on your ticket status, confirmation and updates.
- Communicate with you in general.
- Respond to your queries or comments.
- Notify you about our special offers, products or services that we think may be of interest to you.
- Invite feedback through questionnaires and surveys.
- Ensure our terms and conditions are adhered to.
- Assess trends amongst our consumers to help us improve our business and services, or to measure the amount of traffic to and through our website.
With whom we share your information
- We may share your information, only as necessary, with suppliers such as visitor attractions, event, entertainment or activity providers in order to complete a purchase made through us, including any associated payment.
- We may share your information with third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including credit card processing, business analytics, customer service, marketing, research and fraud prevention. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- We may share your personal information with government or investigative authorities if we are required by law (or any regulation having the force of law) to do so. Such requirements include court orders and orders arising from legal processes and criminal investigations. We may also disclose your personal data if it is strictly necessary for the prevention, detection or prosecution of criminal acts.
- We may provide it, if required, to industry and credit related organizations for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company.
Top Attractions Ireland uses Stripe to secure your payment details for every transaction. Stripe is a world leader in payment technology and one of the worlds' most secure payment processors. Stripe provides a secure 256bit encrypted SSL session to protect your privacy, including credit card information. Credit card numbers are never stored by our system. Once your payment has been validated, your data is destroyed by Stripe. This is why we ask for your payment card number for each new ticket order. This provides the highest possible level of security to make your online purchasing experience safe and secure. To learn more about Stripe visit www.stripe.com.
April 3, 2015